The Georgia Society of Nursing Home Social Workers (GSNHSW) is a GHCA affiliate organization comprised of individual who are employed in a social services capacity in a GHCA/GCAL member facility and responsible for the primary delivery of social services. The purpose of this GSNHSW is to promote the practice of Social Services in long term care by providing education and training; to provide an organized structure for members in the State of Georgia so that they may work together on problems of interest, and conduct educational and other activities; and to provide channels of communication and cooperation between this organization and related agencies, associations, and other educational resources.
State dues of ten dollars ($10) must paid annually. Click here for a GSNHSW Membership Brochure.
Follow Us On Facebook
Click here to register.
- 2016-2017 Board and Council Presidents
- 2016-2017 Council Officers
- Georgia Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Contact List
- GSNHSW Bylaws
- Sandra Hortman Social Worker Scholarship Application
- 2017 Social Worker/Activity Director of the Year Application