ALC/PCH ARPA Grant Information
On March 11, Governor Kemp announced a grant opportunity for Georgia’s Assisted Living and Personal Care Homes (25 beds or more) to help address the costs of COVID-19 mitigation and prevention incurred between 3/1/2021 through 12/31/2021. The OPB grant team has set up two websites with information relating to the steps to qualify and how to apply for the grant:
- COVID-19 Prevention and Mitigation Assisted Living Communities and Personal Care Homes with 25 beds+ Grant Website
- For Grantees Website
- Grantee Webinars and Tutorials
- Vendor Management Website - In order to receive funds through the grant and have access to the Grant Portal, ALCs and PCHs must have a State Vendor Number. Please complete the Vendor Management Form located on this webpage in order to receive a vendor number. Instructions for completing the form are also available.
Program Total: $47,000,000
Award Amount: Up to $100,000 per facility
Award Eligibility: Assisted Living Communities and Personal Care Homes with 25 beds or more licensed by DCH
Eligible Expenses for Reimbursement:
Expenses eligible for reimbursement are limited to those incurred to comply with Section 4.0 Testing Requirements and Guidance or Section 6.0 Considerations for Assisted Living Communities and Personal Care Homes of the Long-Term Care Facilities Reopening Guidance provided in the Georgia Department of Public Health Administrative Order updated October 6, 2021. Examples of eligible expenses include those made to:
- Antigen, PCR and Serology Tests
- Mandatory Baseline Testing.
- Purchases of personal protective equipment
- Support for isolation or quarantine
As well as:
- Ventilation improvements
The facilities that receive this grant will need to provide documentation to support the request for reimbursement of expenses as well as certify the expenses were necessary for the prevention or mitigation of COVID 19 in their facility
The facilities will also certify they will not use the proceeds of the grant to reimburse expenses that have been reimbursed from other sources or that other sources are obligated to reimburse.