READY TO GROW YOUR OWN CLINICAL WORKFORCE?
CNAonline.com has a revolutionary workforce solution for you!
The Georgia Health Care Association (GHCA) and the American Health Care Association (AHCA) have partnered with CNAonline.com to provide state affiliates with a revolutionary workforce solution that addresses the current clinical staffing shortage. This unique blended training program provides flexibility, quality, and convenience for students and providers, fully preparing students for certification.
To learn more, call 502.221.7765
Or visit CNAonline.com
Key Features & Benefits
- Utilizes the latest version of AHCA’s renowned How To Be a Nurse Assistant curriculum.
- Provides 24/7 student access to all content on laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Includes full e-book and audiobook formats.
- Includes practice tests, study guides, and quizzes to ensure student success.
- Incorporates professional instructors for online and in-person clinical training.
- Includes competency-based skills checklists, videos, and visual aids.
- Offers real-time data analytics, including class activity reports and individual student competencies.
- Allows for customization of content for both Affiliate and Provider.
- Ensures quality of training by using an approved, standardized program at all locations.