The Georgia Society of Social Service Professionals (GSSSP) is a GHCA affiliate organization comprised of individual who are employed in a social services capacity in a GHCA/GCAL member facility and responsible for the primary delivery of social services. The purpose of this GSNHSW is to promote the practice of Social Services in long term care by providing education and training; to provide an organized structure for members in the State of Georgia so that they may work together on problems of interest, and conduct educational and other activities; and to provide channels of communication and cooperation between this organization and related agencies, associations, and other educational resources.
State dues of ten dollars ($10) must paid annually. Click here for a GSSSP Membership Brochure.
Follow Us On Facebook
- 2020-2021 Board of Directors & Council Officers
- Georgia Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Contact List
- GSSP Membership Application
- GSSSP Bylaws
- Georgia DCH Policies and Procedures for Nursing Facility Services (revised January 1, 2019)
- Sandra Hortman Social Worker Scholarship Application
- Tools for Life, Georgia's Assistive Technology Act Program