As the CNA Staffing Coordinator, you would be responsible for working with license administrators to prepare and maintain monthly and daily care schedules for our campus. This position is ideal for the analytical problem solver, strategic planner who works well under pressure.
Annandale Village provides progressive life assistance to adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities and acquired brain injuries so that they can maximize their abilities and maintain their independence in the least restrictive environment. The campus of Annandale Village ideally located in Suwanee and is as beautiful as it is safe and welcoming. Often described by visitors as a wooded oasis, the picturesque campus offers 55-acres of billowing trees, lush landscaping, and an assortment of natural wildlife in a park-like setting.
· Serve as the point of contact for employee call-outs.
· Work with the Training Coordinator to incorporate required and assigned training into the daily work schedule.
· Tracks and verifies all employee hours, overtime and call outs on a daily basis.
· Ensure shift vacancies caused by Paid Time Off, scheduled training, call-outs, family leave or any other reason are staffed.
· Perform daily staff analysis of actual hours to evaluate compliance with overtime policies, budgeted ratios and accurate budgeted allocation.
At Annandale Village, our staff are an integral part of Annandale's prosperity and we want our team to know how much they are appreciated. In addition to a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits we also offer:
· 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 3% match, with participation.
· A FREE meal per shift.
· A life insurance policy PAID for by Annandale Village.
· Earn up to nineteen days of Paid Time Off per year.
· The opportunity to earn annual merit increases.
· An Employee Referral Incentive Program $$
Annandale Village is a Drug Free Workplace and an EOE.
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.