LPN Charge Nurse
Come work at the Rehabilitation Center of South Georgia (RCSG)! We are looking to hire experienced Licensed Practical Nurses to help us take care of our sweet residents. If you're hard-working and dedicated, RCSG is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
- Ensuring that the residents are comfortable and ensuring their satisfaction with medical care and personal attention they receive.
- Ensuring family satisfaction of our resident care.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of care given.
- Maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed timely and satisfactorily.
LPN Charge Nurse
||Rehabilitation Center of South Georgia
|Posting Start Date:
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required
- Current and valid GA or eNLC LPN license in good standing is required
- Valid CPR certification is preferred
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care according to individual needs
- Excellent staff training and customer service skills
- Outstanding knowledge of nursing and medical terminology
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and meet all health requirements including a urinary drug screen
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Click here to apply directly on our website!
||This listing expires on: 8/13/2021