Social Services Director HNRC
Haralson Nursing & Rehabilitation is looking for a dedicated, committed and experienced Social Services Director with a positive professional attitude to join our dynamic team of professionals.
- Maintaining and/or improving residents’ ability to control everyday physical needs, mental and psycho-social needs;
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs;
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans, MDS and psychosocial assessments.
- Participating in the residents’ admission planning, community re-entry or transfer or inter facility transfers.
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident.
-Directing and coordinating monthly residents’ council meetings.
-A Bachelor's Degree from an approved school of Social Work is preferred.
-Must have as a minimum, two (2) years of experience in a supervisory capacity at a hospital, skilled nursing facility, or other related medical facility.
-Must have knowledge of state and federal regulations.
-Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.