Licensed Practical Nurse/ LPN
- All Shifts
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to add to our growing staff. As a Licensed Practical Nurse you will:
• Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
• Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
• Provide basic patient care or treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating bedsores, giving enemas or douches, rubbing with alcohol, massaging, or performing catheterizations.
• Sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides, sterilizer, or autoclave.
• Answer patients' calls and determine how to assist them.
• Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
• Work as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions.