- Min of 2 years Long Term Care
- Nurse management experience
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information including protected health information.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and attitude.
- Must possess basic computer skills
· If you want to use your skills to make a difference...
· If you can relate and communicate positively with residents, family members and coworkers...
· If you have a positive attitude... Then this is definitely the place for you!
*Must have an valid Georgia RN license, be detail oriented, a self-starter, and able to multi-task.
Benefits include competitive salaries, health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance, as well as 401(k) and earned Paid Days Off!
May apply in person at 300 Industrial Boulevard in Dublin, GA.
Dublinair Health Care & Rehabilitation is managed by C. Ross Management, LLC located in Bolingbroke, GA.
C-Ross Management is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Nusre manager: 1 year (Required)
- Long Term Care: 2 years (Required)
Relocation Assistance Provided: