We are currently seeking a qualified Admissions Coordinator. This position manages the admissions process and communicates available services to referral sources, including hospital case managers, physician’s offices, other healthcare providers, and the community.
Pay Range: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour depending upon experience
- Coordinates resident/patient referral and approval process.
- Conducts tours of the facility with potential residents/patients and their family members.
- Tracks pre-admission referral activity daily / weekly.
- Coordinates patient admission by notifying all departments of anticipated admission.
- Assures paperwork is completed on a timely basis.
- Verifies insurance benefits and all payment options.
- Effectively manage occupancy levels and census/premium mix enhancement.
- Develop and maintain relationships in the community to advise referral sources of bed availability and ongoing education regarding services provided to meet the daily needs of the community at large.
- Completes records and documentation in accordance with company policy and state and federal guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Posting Start Date:
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Communications / Healthcare Administration or related field preferred.
- Organized and detailed in work performance.
- One or more years’ experience in health care sales/marketing/ insurance or commensurate educations preferred.
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patients.
- Possesses excellent technical assessment and documentation skills, and leadership qualities.
- Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and disabled people in a nursing facility.
- Must be familiar with medical terminology.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer.
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Apply directly on our website:
||This listing expires on: 10/25/2020