Director of Nursing, RN
It is our mission at BayView Nursing & Rehab, to keep all of our sweet vulnerable residents safe! We are seeking a dedicated, and qualified Director of Nursing, RN! The ideal applicant will be hardworking, reliable, detail-oriented, dynamic, and high-motivated.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the overall quality, adequacy of services provided, and supervision of staff. The Director of Nursing establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for clinical services that meet and promote the standards of quality. The Director of Nursing assures that care is coordinated between services and that all resident needs are identified through the assessment process and addressed through the implementation of the Plan of Care and the supervisory process.
- Guide and participate in the execution of the Mission, Vision, and Values of BayView Nursing & Rehab.
- Manage the day-to-day healthcare operations of the facility to ensure resident’s healthcare needs are met.
- Make rounds upon entering the building each day.
- Participate in all screening processes prior to Admission and assesses items needed by the facility to meet resident needs.
- Reviews all Accidents and Incidents (A/I) daily and develops an appropriate plan to prevent future accidents and incidents.
- Conducts a periodic review to ensure all documentation is informative and descriptive of nursing care and of the resident's responses to care.
- Coordinate and oversee physician rounds.
- Possess the ability to educate, lead, mentor, and supervise department staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Director of Nursing, RN
||BayView Nursing & Rehab
|Posting Start Date:
- Possession of a valid Georgia RN or eNLC RN Compact license which is in good standing.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- 2-5 years of previous DON experience is strongly preferred.
- Must meet Operational and Clinical Competency requirements upon hire and as needed.
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with the resident, resident’s family members, facility staff, and direct reports.
- Knowledge of current nursing practices with strong interpersonal and leadership skills is required.
- Good computer skills – previous experience with PointClickCare is preferred but not required.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs that include:
- ?Medical Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- 401(k)Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Vision Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Short-Term Disability with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Long- Term Disability with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Critical Illness Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Accident Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Ongoing and Continuing Education
EOE / AA / M / F / D / V Drug-Free Workplace
You can apply directly on our website by visiting:
||This listing expires on: 11/28/2020