At Annandale Village we are turning disability into possibility! We provide progressive life assistance to adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities and acquired brain injuries so that they can maximize their abilities and maintain their independence in the least restrictive environment.
If you love taking care of people, and helping others is a natural impulse-this is the job for you!
We are looking for a F/T Night Shift LPN (7p-7:30a) & F/T Day Shift LPN (7a-7:30p). In this role you would supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing the facility, and as may be directed by the Director of Nursing, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. Exercises supervisory authority, even at times when the RN is on duty and must use discretion and independent judgment to ensure proper discipline and productivity.
· Directs the day-to-day functions of nursing activities.
· Assists with the orientation of new staff.
· Evaluates resident complaints to determine the appropriate plan of care, communicates with physicians and other healthcare provides as necessary to ensure timely treatment and resolution.
· Distributes and maintains records of controlled drugs and insures their security
· Performs and/or supervises the medication administration processes, administration of prescribed treatments and other therapies.
What you'll love about us:
· Great Company Culture: AJC's Top Places to Work 2020
· Genuine Work/Life Balance
· Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company holidays
· Health Benefits: Medical with FSA option, Dental, Vision
· A Life Insurance Policy PAID for by Annandale Village
· Prepare for your future: 403b Retirement Savings Plan with a company match
· FREE meal per shift.
· Make money with our Employee Referral Incentive Program $$
Annandale Village is a Drug Free Workplace and an EOE.
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the safety & security of the individuals we serve and our staff has been of the utmost importance to us. Annandale Village follows stringent protocols which comply with the CDC, & our local public health guidelines.