RN SDC / Infection Prevention and Control
Looking to give back? Interested in earning extra money and helping those most in need? We want to hire YOU. We are looking for individuals who want to support our residents & who complement our hardworking and dedicated team. Don’t delay!
We value and practice integrity, which to us means that you live in accordance to your values, you are honest with everyone, and you always keep your word. Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is looking. Basically, it is the right thing, the right way, every day. We believe that this fosters satisfaction and will help to ensure our success as an organization and help you to maintain a wholesome feeling of achievement . We provide clearly defined expectations and goals for performance. Our Core Values are Respect, Integrity, Service with compassion and Excellence and if you share these you may a perfect fit for this role.
In conjunction with the DON, plans, coordinates and manages the clinical services for a specified nursing unit. Responsible for the coordination and of nursing care and services provided to Residents in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality resident care.
· Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated with resident / patient care including family issues.
· Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems relative to unit programming.
· Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the strategy of care.
· Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the resident / patient.
· Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on assessment.
· Provides health education to patients and their families.
· Participates in quality assurance activities.
· Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
· Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.