Nurse - LPN and RN
CALLING NURSES WITH A PURPOSE!
All SHIFTS AVAILABLE
We offer 8 and 12 hour shifts
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for Full-Time Positions
Signature HealthCARE at Tower Road
You listened to your heart and discovered your purpose – caring for those who need it the most! Signature HealthCARE
shares the same purpose. Our vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives.
Who Are We Looking For:
New nurses, experienced nurses, nurses who are soon to graduate. Nurses who love the senior population or who want to discover if this is their career path. RN and LPN Nurses.
What Do Our Employees Think:
We have been recognized consecutively for making the prestigious list of companies who’ve achieved the Best Workplaces
and Best Places To Work
How We Care For Our Employees:
- Financial Wellbeing – Competitive wage, Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay, 401(k), Roth 401(K), up to $500 pay advance, uniform allowance, health and flex spending accounts, discounts to partner universities, tuition forgiveness and more!
- Health Wellbeing – Medical (health, critical, hospital, accident), dental, vision, life (company and voluntary), diabetes support program, hypertension support and more!
- Career Launching - Administrator In Training (AIT) Program, Discounts to Universities, tuition forgiveness, education reimbursement, CEUs and more!
- Self-Care – Mental Health Support, Maternity Support, Employee Assistance, Spiritual Call Center, Inspire Foundation that offers financial assistance to our employees who’ve experienced catastrophic life events, Flexible Scheduling, PRN Schedules through our own internal staffing agency FlexPath, and more!
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PURPOSE!
- Must be licensed nurse (RN or LPN) in state of practice or soon to be licensed (may start in a non-nursing role until licensure is obtained.
- CPR required.
- Must complete all employment standards including but not limited to background and reference checks.
Nurse - LPN and RN
||Signature HealthCARE at Tower Road
|Posting Start Date:
||For consideration, candidates must possess an active RN or LPN license, CPR Certification, be energetic, positive and tech savvy.
||This listing expires on: 1/11/2024