Activity Assistant Care partner
We are a leading nonprofit health care organization, established in 1904, and rated as one of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's“Top Workplaces” for Seven consecutive years! We are also a proud member of the Eden Registry. We pride ourselves on providing expert, compassionate and person-directed care to our elders. As a leading nonprofit, we are able to put our resources back into our community. We have a high retention rate, and strive to provide a rewarding and top-notch workplace for our associates. If you are looking for an excellent health care opportunity, please consider applying for our Full-time Activity Assistant Care partner position at our Cobb community. This position is day shift, and does require working every third weekend.
Our associates are our most important asset! To demonstrate the value we place in our associates, A.G. Rhodes offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a best-in-class working environment!
• Competitive wages
• Generous paid time off with 10 paid holidays
• Matching 403B Retirement Plan!
• 30-day waiting period for most benefits!
• Excellent benefits package for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurances, Health Savings Account (HSA) with $500 funded by employer, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Wellness & Rewards program
• FREE employee meals
• Energetic and engaging work environment
• Ongoing training and scholarship programs
• Work-life balance