The Georgia Health Care Association is the state's largest association of long term and post-acute providers. Since 1953, GHCA's Legislative and PAC Leadership has tirelessly advocated for the more than 73,000 Georgia seniors and 58,000 caring employees that comprise our membership.
Successful advocacy at the State and Federal level requires a year-round focus and commitment to the issues facing our profession and the political decision makers that impact all we do. GHCA applauds all those who have selflessly given of both their time and financial resources to make these efforts possible.
- Legislative Tour Guide
- Talk Paper - 2018 Reimbursement Priorities
- Talk Paper - Telehealth in Nursing Centers 2018
- Legislative News & Updates
- Georgia Congressional Map
- Georgia State Senate Map
- Georgia State House of Representatives Map
- Georgia Secretary of State Election Information Page