GHCA has partnered with the National Association of Health Care Assistants (NAHCA) to provide CNAs working in Georgia’s skilled nursing centers NAHCA membership and provide GHCA member providers additional tools and content designed to assist them in their efforts to recruit and retain a skilled CNA workforce.
“Workforce continues to be a critical issue for long term care communities,” said GHCA President & CEO Tony Marshall. “We are thrilled to announce our partnership program with NAHCA to educate and empower the CNAs working in our buildings and enhance the ability of providers to recruit and retain these essential caregivers.”
Benefits of the GHCA & NAHCA Partnership include:
- NAHCA membership for all the CNAs in your building
- Informational webinars for CNAs on topics such as infection control, the importance of self-care, and person-centered care
- Informational webinars for providers designed to assist in workforce recruitment and retention
- Opportunities for CNAs to participate in a CareForce Academy that includes enrollment in the NAHCA Preceptor Training and meetings to provide opportunities for networking and peer sharing
- Opportunities for CNA representation on GHCA’s Workforce Subcommittee to engage in discussions surrounding recruitment and retention efforts
- Opportunities for CNAs to participate in research projects through NAHCA
- CNA Week support to include access to a social media toolkit, a video tribute for CNAs, and more
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to enhance your center’s CNA workforce and maximize your success in providing high-quality patient care.