2018 Georgia Health Care Association Education & Research Foundation Scholarship Application
The Georgia Health Care Association Education & Research Foundation is pleased to announce that it is accepting applications for its scholarship program for 2018. Administrators and Directors of Nursing are encouraged to share this information with employees who may be interested in applying for a scholarship.
Qualified scholarship recipients are selected by the Foundation and receive funds to aid with expenses incurred during their time of study. Scholarships are available to individuals pursuing a degree that will enable them to work in Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN) or Nurse Practitioner (NP).
All application entries are due by May 27, 2018. Click here for additional information and to submit your application online.
For questions or assistance, please contact Pam Clayton at 678-289-6555 or email@example.com.
- An applicant must be an employee who has worked in a GHCA-member skilled nursing care center for at least the past year;
- An applicant must be enrolled in or accepted into an accredited program of study in a selected field;
- An applicant must be recommended by the Administrator and the Director of Nursing of the skilled nursing care center where they are employed;
- An applicant must be an individual who pledges to maintain employment in a skilled nursing care center and hold either a full-time or part-time position while attending school; and,
- Scholarship recipients will agree to work in the skilled nursing care center of their choice for a period of one year following completion of their course of studies.