2019 National Quality Award Applications Are Now Available!
The 2019 National Quality Award Program application packets are now available online. In addition, the 2019 program calendar and submission checklist have been posted to each award level page.
Please visit the Bronze, Silver or Gold application pages to download application materials specific to your respective award level to learn how your center should begin preparing. New for 2019 is AHCA's Gold criteria series, which is already available on ahcancalED. The Bronze and Silver criteria series will be available next week on ahcancalED.
This year, there is a new AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Portal. The Portal allows applicants to:
- Review the 2019 Quality Award Application Packets (Bronze, Silver and Gold)
- Submit an Intent-to-Apply payment (Intent-to-Apply deadline is November 8, 2018)
- Submit a 2019 Quality Award Application and application fee (Quality Award Application deadline is January 31, 2019)
- Review and complete a 2019 Quality Award Examiner application (Examiner Application deadline is November 29, 2018)
Click here to access the portal.
As a reminder, GHCA is hosting the following upcoming workshops to help ensure your success at earning a quality award in 2019:
- Commitment to Quality: How to Earn the AHCA/NCAL Bronze Award - September 18, Stockbridge
- Achievement in Quality: How to earn the AHCA/NCAL Silver Award - September 19, Stockbridge
Members are highly encouraged to take advantage of this in-depth training. When you leave, you will have a great start on your application and a clear action plan for completing and submitting your Award application.