2019 GHCA Elections: Designated Representative, Alternative & Proxy Voting
Elections for the 2019-2020 GHCA Board of Directors will take place at the House of Delegates meeting during the 2019 GHCA/GCAL Summer Convention in June. As such, it is imperative that the GHCA Credentials Committee record the Designated Representative, Alternate Representative, and/or Proxy for each member center.
There are two methods to register your center's Designated Representative, Alternate Representative, and/or Proxy:
Update Your GHCA Membership Profile Online
- Go to ghca.info and click the “Login” button at the top right of the homepage.
- Enter your username and password for the GHCA website. If you do not have a member login, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Once you log in, you will be taken to your personal profile. To update your center/company's information, click the “Organization Profile” button on the right navigation bar.
- Please update the Designated Representative, Alternate Representative, and/or Proxy sections of your center's profile. It is important that you designate an Alternate Representative in case of a survey or an unforeseen event that would prevent you from being in attendance. If you are not able to attend and wish to vote, you must designate a proxy for your center who will be in attendance during the House of Delegates meeting.
- Be sure to click the "Save Changes” button on the bottom of the page once you are finished.
Complete a Paper Form
Click here to download the Designated Representative Form and here to download the Proxy Voting Form. Please return to:
Georgia Health Care Association
160 Country Club Drive
Stockbridge, Georgia 30281
Please note: Your center's voting information must be received by the GHCA Credentials Committee at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the House of Delegates meeting which will be held on Wednesday, June 12 at 8:30 a.m.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Sylvia Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-289-6555. Thank you for your assistance.