LPN Night Shift/Differential Sign on Bonus $10,000 Make Up to $30/hr
Looking to give back? Interested in helping those most in need? We want to hire YOU. We are looking for individuals who want to support our residents & who complement our hardworking and dedicated team. Don’t delay!
We value and practice integrity, which to us means that you live in accordance to your values, you are honest with everyone, and you always keep your word. Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is looking. Basically, it is the right thing, the right way, every day. We believe that this fosters satisfaction and will help to ensure our success as an organization and help you to maintain a wholesome feeling of achievement . We provide clearly defined expectations and goals for performance. Our Core Values are Respect, Integrity, Service with compassion and Excellence and if you share these you may a perfect fit for this role.
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
· Administers medications and treatments.
· Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
· Supervises LPNs and Nursing Assistants. Oversees ADLs and documentation.
· Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
· Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
· Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.