Advocates for Georgia's Elderly Since 1953

Member FAQs

General Questions

Q: How do I update my online membership profile?
A: To update your profile, click on "My Profile" in the member portal menu. Review your information, make changes as necessary, and click on the "Save Changes" button to update your profile. 

Please note: All "required" fields must be filled out prior to updating your profile otherwise changes will not be saved.

Q: I do not know my username and password, what should I do?
A: If you are a current member of GHCA/GCAL you can retrieve your username and a temporary password via email by clicking here and entering the email address that was used to sign up for your account. Your username and password can also be changed under "My Profile".

Q: I received an email containing my username and a temporary password, what next?
A: Please proceed to the login page here and type in your username and temporary password. 

Q: I am having trouble accessing my account with the username and temporary password that was sent to me.
A: We recommend that you type the username and password that was provided via email. If you copy and paste the selection into the username and password fields, sometimes you are copying and pasting an extra "space" which the system will not recognize. 

Q: I pressed the "Retrieve Username and Password" button more than once, will I get more than one email?
A: You can retrieve your username and a temporary password as many times as you wish but the system will send you additional emails. Note that the most recent email you've received will contain the temporary password that will allow you to access your account. 

Q: How can I locate another GHCA/GCAL member?
A: You can locate other members of GHCA/GCAL by clicking on Member Directory in the member portal menu. To search for a member, type in the company name or name of the primary contact into the "Search For" field and click "Search". 

Q: How can I join a committee?
A: You may join a committee by clicking on "Join" next to the committee you wish to join in the "Committees and Groups" section of the member portal

Q: How can I contribute to GHCA PAC?
A: Please visit the GHCA PAC donation webpage. Please note that contributions to the GHCA PAC are not tax deductible.

Q: How Can I contribute to the GHCA Education & Research Foundation?
A: Please visit the GHCA Education & Research Foundation donation page. Please note that contributions to the Foundation are 100% tax deductible.


GHCA Education Questions

Q: Where can I see a list of upcoming GHCA/GCAL education?
A: Upcoming education can be viewed under the Events section of the GHCA/GCAL website.

Q: When I attend an education session at the GHCA training center in Stockbridge, where can I stay nearby?
A: See below list of nearby hotels:
Comfort Suites, 3540 Cameron Parkway, Stockbridge - 770-507-0444
Fairfield Inn & Suites, 30 Mill Rd, McDonough - 770-305-0180  Discounted room rate available for GHCA education attendees
Hilton Garden Inn, 95 Georgia 81, McDonough - 678-827-7200
Holiday Inn, 638 Hwy 138 W, Stockbridge - 678-782-4000
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1315 Hwy 20 W, McDonough - 678-782-1100
Have a question that is not on this list? Please contact the GHCA Offices at (678) 289-6555 or with questions.